Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Back to life.. Back to reality...

Starting to get back to sort of normailty after the weekend. I've ordered more Zarjaz AND more Dogbreath from the printer- contributor copies will be starting to be posted this weekend for those of you who haven't already got copies. I've even managed to tweak the Dogbreath cover to fix the horrible colour faux-pas I made on the competition blurb.

I only really got one photo to show over the weekend, but I've had some fun with it...



I also had a lovely chat with Robo-Keef who tells me that the fanzines actually get read in the Nerve Centre! I'm now hoping for a script sub from P14.

3 comments:

Kev Levell said...

That's great! Mmmm Hotties!

John said...

Nice one Dave, love the pic and your comments.
Main thing is that you sold out on DogBreath & Zarjaz, proves that your commitment and hard work are being recognised by all those thrill seekers.
Keep up the EXCELLENT work!

FQP Dave said...

Cheers Chaps!